Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Daily report, 3 Feb 2007


Saturday, 3 February 2007

Hello. My name is Seol Seung Hwan. But, these people call me Seol. Because my name is difficult. Today is third day after beginning. In this place, there are so many children. This camp’s theme is “take care of street children”. But until this time I can’t think this camp is not for street children. These children are very bright.

Today morning, we prepare health education, medical check up. Health education is about fever convulsion. Maybe convulsion is common disease. So we should teach the mother how to deal the sick child. We decided to make poster. Indri went to her university for her study. She is medical university student. So we should prepare with Ayu. Before that we played with the children. We played the game “hide and catch”. Suddenly Aji throw a stone to Erna. I don’t know why, but he was so angry. So we were very worry about him.

Ayu should go down for her parents. Her mother came here. So we should make lunch except them (Ayu, Indri). It is so hard. Because rice is different with Korea rice. So I don’t know how to make. But other Mom helped us to make rice. We make “Ju meok bab” for lunch. In Korea I often make it. Because it is easy to make. He..he..he.. But I miss “Kimchi” so much T_T Indri came here with my losted towel. She had a difficult to find it out. I was so sorry to her.

Next program was drawing with the children. They draw “Doraemon”. The picture was funny. 777 (kekeke). So many pictures were drawen. Very interesting.

At dinner time, we make “mie goreng”. Mie goreng is kind of noddles, like a “bibimmyeon”. But difference is with begetable and chicken. We said delicious! Delicious! It was really really delicious. ^_^
After dinner, mother of children came to this house. Actually I can’t understand what Indri says. But I know what the main is. Jae yun demonstrated him self. Many people smile for him. I think he has very good mind. And we sing a “Gom semari”. They are very Tomorrow morning, we should get up so early. Because we will go to simanglima.
Actually we are so tired because lots of people work English. But I feel very proud. I c I so expect remain days.

No comments: